Don’t forget to…
1. Hashtags: use more, and more often when you want to grow audience. Make sure they are relevant and targeted.
2. Frequency of posts: be consistent but do not over-post. Have an organic content plan and stick to it.
3. Be data driven: set up metrics, Google Analytics, conversion tracking pixel to track everything, including your user behaviour. See if users spend more time on a piece of website content, then you should pull that to social media as well.
4. Running a competition? Competition must direct to your target audience – not the general public otherwise your list won’t be quality!
5. Repost, reuse, recycle! Don’t be afraid to repost other people’s content, especially your best users and influencers. Paying influencers to link back to your profile is also an effective strategy in addition to your ads!
Following these tips will not only get you followers and awareness, it will also help drive business. Trust us. This is everything you need to get started but if you need help with social media management or advertising, find more about our services here.