What are the benefits of using Shopify Markets?
Merchants who jump on board and embrace working with a Shopify Markets Agency early are set to reap the rewards, with the platform tailored at getting you up and running as quickly and effectively as possible.
• Enter new markets easily: Being a centralised hub for global eCommerce, Shopify Markets will inherently simplify the process of setting up and selling in a new country to take just a few clicks.
• One centralised view: Shopify Markets will consist of one main dashboard, that will give you a holistic view of your entire business. Segment out your activity by market (like a singular country) or region (a continent) and see how your business is performing both at home and abroad.
• Tailored experiences: Have you ever shopped an international website, and been put off by things not translating correctly (or at all) or having to do mental maths to convert the price into Australian dollars? Shopify Markets is set to make these frustrations a thing of the past. Here’s a view of the functionality you can expect:
– Local currencies, languages and payment methods that automatically set to the buyer’s country
– Pricing and price rounding rules per market
– Product availability per market
– Local languages
– Local domains with automatic SEO optimization
– Duties and import taxes on behalf of the buyer
• Scale, optimise and automate: Drawing on aggregated data from their 1.7 million merchants worldwide, Shopify Markets will present insights on any new markets that a merchant wants to consider to help them launch effectively. Plus, they’ll use this data to power their machine learning that will automatically set and optimise features like payment methods to drive the best conversion by market.